1.Try a little bit harder in school. That 100% Bright Futures Scholarship would so be worth it.
2. Never ever think more into things with T. Friends. That. Is. All.
3. Have as much fun as possible at your new job. You’re going to love it. It will end up being a stepping stone for your whole future.
4. Meet a few more people at school. I know you’ve moved a lot and you’re just ready to graduate but these years don’t last long. Try to make them memorable.
5. Don’t argue with your parents. You won’t live with them for much longer. They’re getting older, as are you. They love you no matter what the differences in opinion are. Respect them and love them.
6. SAVE YOUR MONEY!
7. Take care of that Camaro. It’s going to be worth more some day and would be a great little car for a future child.
8. Don’t forget to unwind every now and then. Life shouldn’t be taken so seriously all of the time.
9. Spend as much time as you can with your brothers. They’ll be your lifeline and mean more to you as you grow older and can learn to appreciate them.
10. Call your older brother every week. You never know what knowledge and wisdom you may have that could keep him out of trouble. Show him love.